Sunday 8 April 2018

Coburg Street Art IV

It is time for some Coburg street art. Because this post has been lingering for long enough that some of the artwork is starting to be painted over.  You can see this with some flats on the Upfield line near Reynard Street that have gone from detailed flowers to tagging.  And I finally did my collage (above) with Coburg spelt out in street art so it is time to share.

Gay Marriage Referendum 2017





By Marcia Ferguson.  MoreArt 2016.

Gay Marriage Referendum 2017

Richmond (the Tigers) won the 2017 AFL Grand Final.











So there you have some of the colour and fun to be seen around Coburg's streets (and Upfield railway line).  The picture above is from the Coburg Carnivale last year in September.  For more past Coburg street art, check out my other posts:

6 comments:

  1. You have some amazing street art in your area. I like the Jungle Book and the last one best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love street art! I remember being at school and teachers huffing about graffiti and look where it has progressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your street art round ups and this is fun and quirky as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! There's some great art on some buildings as you travel down Moreland Rd too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've said it before, and I'll it again - I love these posts! Every time I see a bit of graffiti round our way, I keep thinking 'I should take a pic for a post like GGG!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy Graffiti Art - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts and questions. Annoyingly the spammers are bombarding me so I have turned on the pesky captcha code (refresh to find an easy one if you don't like the first one)