Friday 5 February 2016

Nutella recipes and ideas

Happy World Nutella Day.  I bought a jar of Nutella today and then decided I did not have time to bake with it so instead I am bringing you a round up of some fun Nutella recipes on my blog.

Like rice krispie slice but better

Chocolate nutella caramel cups
Pure indulgence

Nutella is great sandwiched between any cookies

A variation on Aussie party food: bread spread with nutella and then sprinkled with 100s and 1000s

Pipe nutella into your doughnuts

Dollop nutella on top of a pancake in the pan and then cover with more nutella

Dessert pizza topped with nutella, chocolate melts and raspberries

Nutella in the cupcake and a little extra swirled on top

Blondies are always better with nutella swirled on top

Amazing result of mixing nutella, chocolate and condensed milk 

If you don't have time to bake, buy a doughnut

 For those who don't eat dairy

12 comments:

  1. I have had a jar of nutella in my kitchen for nearly year now in the hope that young nephews and nieces will pop over, they never seem too...so I better make the most of it myself. Liking the fudge idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shaheen - I am amazed you have had nutella for that long - it would have gone quickly here - we had nutella stuffed french toast and nutella pancakes on the weekend. So the rest of it is untouched while I recover :-)

      Delete
  2. Happy Nutella Day Johanna!! :D They're mouth watering ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutella fairy bread! The child in me is screaming at the injustice of never having this served as a child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kari - I only discovered it last year and did it at sylvia's party but it is so rich I am not sure I will mention it for this year - but it is amazing if the child in you keeps demanding it :-)

      Delete
  4. Oh Darn! I missed Nutella Day...... Oh well..... I can just drool over some of your lovely treats...... I am particularly tempted by the idea of cookies sandwiched with Nutella. Mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate - Nutella Day is just a day set up by bloggers but it is great fun - though as if I need an excuse to eat nutella :-)

      Delete
  5. My son went to choir practise yesterday. Afterwards I took him to a cafe and he ordered a nutella doughnut. He liked it so much he asked for a second one. You have some wonderful nutella recipes. I had no idea there's a world nutella day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie - nutella doughnuts are the best - though too too tempting. Nutella Day was created by some bloggers and I have participated over a few years but didn't check this year if they are still doing it - I assume so

      Delete
  6. Yummy! These all look so delicious ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts and questions. Annoyingly the spammers are bombarding me so I have turned on the pesky captcha code (refresh to find an easy one if you don't like the first one)