Friday 24 November 2023

Street Art in Melbourne: Northcote

We had a walk down Northcote High Street today.  It is ages since I have been there and wandered in and out of the gift shops.  So much amazing stuff to see.  And the street art was fun.  Here are some of the street art we saw - a few little alleys and a lot of art from the car park at the corner or Separation Street and High Street.  You will spot a post box, some gates, some zeitgeisty pro-Palestine graffiti, and some spiky plants in the garden of the Northcote Social Club.  And I hope you will find something to make you smile.

















More Northcote Street Art on Green Gourmet Giraffe:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts and questions. Annoyingly the spammers are bombarding me so I have turned on the pesky captcha code (refresh to find an easy one if you don't like the first one)