Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Street Art in Melbourne: Thornbury 2026

 

I seem to have been in Thornbury more than usual lately either on my bike or in car.  Whether for ice cream, medical appointments, a meal or even a vegan bakeoff.  Sometimes when I want a ride on my bike and don't know where to go, I go where I have glimpsed street art while driving.  A few of these photos of street art are from one of these rides.  Lots of whimsy, humour, politics and beauty.


Pender Street, near High Street:

 
 The Last Hurrah Funerals, High Street and Pender Street:

 

 

 


Blythe Street near High Street? 

  



Gaza War Politics near Naturally on High organic shop (maybe Shaftesbury Parade): 

 
Near Welcome to Thornbury: Indigenous people and fauna

  

St George's Road to Miller Street ride: 

 

 

 
More Green Gourmet Giraffe street art in the northern suburbs near Thornbury:

  • Street Art in Melbourne: Coburg IX 
  • Street Art in Melbourne: Northcote 2023
  • Street Art in Melbourne: Northcote, Thornbury, Fairfield
  • Street art in Melbourne: Preston 
  •  

    1 comment:

    1. Amazing! The art on the funeral home is incredible.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for dropping by. I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts and questions. Annoyingly the spammers are bombarding me so I have turned on the pesky captcha code (refresh to find an easy one if you don't like the first one)