Sunday 28 September 2014

Splendid Vegan MoFo Quicklinks 2014

Vegan MoFo is about community, visiting blogs, meeting new people and discovering new recipes.  Here are some posts that made me think, wow I so want to make that!  And a few themes that I loved.  As my theme this year is The Letter S, you might notice that every category starts with S.

Savoury fruit recipes 

Starters and snacks

Substitutions such as vegan cheeses

Soups and stews

Substantial dinners

Sweet and indulgent

Sweet and surprising

Fun Vegan MoFo themes in 2014:

Bizarre and Outdated Cookbooks (great quirky recipes) - Hasta La Vegan

Music for Your Mouth (brilliant marriage of band names and recipes) - Little Vegan Bear

Will My Kids Eat It (hilarious kids' commentary) - Veganopoulous

Magical Meals of Harry Potter - The Miss Kitchen Witch Recipe Blog

Soup with bread - Stairway to Vegan

Cooking from the Swabian Region of Germany - Life by Six Mile Creek

Completely Board (finally cooking from Pinterest Pins) - Veg-Am

Apologies to those whose gems I have missed.  There are so many great posts and themes for Vegan MoFo, it is an effort to keep up!

This post is part of Vegan Month of Food September 2014.  This year for Vegan MoFo my theme is The Letter S.  Today is S for Sayonara Sunday.  Go to my Vegan MoFo list for more of my 2014 Vegan MoFo posts.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this fantastic round up! I've really enjoyed your mofo posts - unfortunately I don't have as much time to comment as I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for giving my danish a mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great round up! I can't believe it's nearly over...next year I need to take a month off work just so that I can read every single blog - haha! So many great recipes I haven't even had a chance to stumble on yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the roundup (and the mention)! I went through the stuff I've bookmarked and it looks like I bookmarked just about everything this month. There's just so much fab stuff people have blogged about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this round up (and my mentions! much appreciated). I have lacked time to read as widely as I'd like to this year, and suspect I've missed some great posts and recipes. This collection alerts me to some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found so many I haven't, what a great round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the round up I,ve missed a few of them so was pleased to find them here, also thank you so much for the link up too most appreciated. I may do a similar post for my last veganmofo tomorrow, moresomas a bookmarked selection too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts and questions. Annoyingly the spammers are bombarding me so I have turned on the pesky captcha code (refresh to find an easy one if you don't like the first one)