- a green giraffe small numbness
- do giraffes eat oranges?
- fried giraffe
- full moons and giraffes
- giraffes how they store food
- global warming giraffe
- how are a giraffe and coleslaw alike
- higher than the balls on a giraffe
- is a giraffe most active in the day or night?
- piano music i thought i saw a green giraffe
- what color is giraffe's semen?
- why giraffes dont eat mulbery during winter
- why is a giraffe beautiful?
Odd questions and thoughts:
- bossy dolly
- can i be vegetarian in the british army?
- flapjack tee hee tam tams
- provocative fruits
- sexy poffertje
- shy flapjack
- would peasants have eaten apples, oranges or pears in 1066
- wishing you many happy days in the kitchen
- why did god make the skin of blood plums so sour?
- who would call a kid fish and chips?
- what is this green dried ball?
- what is an aussie meal we have lamington for dessert --- what is a main that we only do in australia and a starter that is again only in australia?
- butterscotch maple walnut cake
- chestnut, cranberry, parsnip and brie nut roast
- giraffe themed fruit platters
- green rice giraffe
- help in making a giraffe out of potato
- how to make japanese rice cookies at home
- lego flapjack
- pumpkin soup white wine apples tarragon cumin nutmeg
- small chestnut cake with chocolate runny heart
How many ways people could misspell the name of my blog:
- grengourmet giraffe
- green giraffe gourmt
- green gorme giraffe
- green gormeut giraffe
- green gouremet giraffe
- green gourme giraffe
- green gourmt giraffe
- green gourtmet giraffe
- green groumet giraffe
- green gurnmet giraffe
Finally I will take a moment to apologise to people who have landed on my blog full of hope, only to feel misled by the search engine. Though you will find these words on my blog, you will not find anything about giraffe cake pops, airplane shaped houses or young bimbo.
For more search terms, go to "in search of..." posts in 2009 and 2010.